Queen City Nerve is Charlotte’s only alternative newspaper.
As Charlotte’s alternative newspaper, Queen City Nerve delivers content apart from mainstream media’s coverage. While we put our focus on long-form investigative news stories, we are unparalleled in local music coverage accompanied by local arts features and food and drink stories. Our print product is highly engaging through artistic cover designs and content catering to a large demographic.
Advertising in Queen City Nerve places your business, event or message in front of socially-conscious and involved Charlotteans
Combining our print and digital platforms reaches our readership of young, influential and affluent Charlotteans and beyond of over 300,000 per month. Our digital advertising decks are set up in an non-intrusive manner allowing our readers the choice of interaction with our local advertisers.
- 15,000 copies distributed bi-weekly
- 562 locations throughout Mecklenburg County
- Reader pass through rate of 3.5x
- 47,500 readers per issue, on average (per The Media Audit)
- 200,000+ pageviews per month
- 75,000+ social media followers
- 79,200 weekly social media impressions
- 310,200 monthly estimated readership
Contact us for more information:
On customized print and digital packages to fit any budget, event sponsorship and vendor opportunities, access to our social media following and email subscriber list, customized sponsorships, multimedia campaigns and so much more!